Thursday, September 25, 2008
To write or not to write
Okay, so I didn't start out tonight planning to start a blog. But a search for a long lost friend led me to her blog, and then I ended up creating an account. So here I am. I attempted a blog once before, when I got a MySpace account to connect with some friends. But I wasn't terribly inspired, and MySpace drove me nuts, so it sort of died. We'll see if this one has a longer life. But tonight is not the night to get started. It's almost 11:00, and while that's not terribly late for Eric and me, Ian had a rough night last night, and an even rougher day, so I'm feeling pretty spent. Eric already crashed on the couch about an hour ago, so I think it's time to wake him up so he can come to bed. And maybe this blog thing can get started another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Deanna, I am so glad that you found us. I just called Heather and told her about your comment on my blog. I am not sure if you posted a comment on hers, but she does not check it that often so I wanted her to know you care. How are you doing? You guys look like such a wonderful happy family. Hope to see more of your blog. Cherise
Deanna,
Hi!! It's me Heather!! Cherise told me that you had commented on her blog and so I finally checked it out. How are you doing? What a cute little family you have. Are you loving motherhood or what? Please keep in touch!
Heather
hs_chapman@hotmail.com
Post a Comment